2 Free task
Plans built for your needs
the ultimate developer toolkit
- Task-Based Plan
- Extend WordPress with Advanced Custom Fields, the industry’s most loved custom fields and custom blocks solution.
- Design your next site on Frost, a modern and beautiful theme that leverages the power of the WordPress block and site editors.
- Build with the Genesis Framework, traditional templating framework powering more WordPress sites than any other.
- Join over 1 million WordPress local developers and discover the easiest way to spin up a WordPress site on your local machine.
- Move your sites with WP Migrate, the easiest and most reliable solution for WordPress site deployments and migrations.
- Deploy your websites with the WP Engine GitHub Action, a simple site deployment solution for managing code on GitHub.
- Accelerate the speed of your site with WP Offload Media and offload your WordPress website’s media assets to third-party storage and CDNs.
- Improve reliability with WP Offload SES, and easily integrate with Amazon’s SES for sending WordPress-generated e-mail.
- Keep your website secure with Smart Plugin Manager’s, automated plugin and theme updates and visual regression test rollbacks.
The task-based plan refers to a pricing or engagement model where clients are charged based on the number of tasks or specific activities performed rather than by time or on a project basis.
- Defined Scope Each task or activity has a defined scope. Clients know exactly what they're getting for their payment.
- Pricing Clarity, Since each task is priced individually, there are no surprises or hidden costs.
- Flexibility, Clients can pick and choose tasks based on their current needs without committing to a long-term project or service.
- Efficiency, Providers can often streamline and optimize processes around specific tasks, leading to faster turnarounds.
- Easy Tracking, Both the service provider and client can easily track the progress of tasks.
- Scale as Needed, Clients can quickly scale up or down based on their requirements. For example, they can purchase more tasks if they need more work done.
- IT Support A company might charge per incident or issue resolved instead of offering monthly support contracts.
- Software Development, A developer might charge per feature implemented or bug fixed rather than a full project-based fee.
- Consulting, A consultant could offer advice or strategies based on specific issues or challenges rather than a broad consultation fee.
- Digital Marketing, A marketer might charge separately for tasks like setting up a PPC campaign, performing SEO optimization for a specific page, or creating a single piece of content.